Saturday, July 5, 2008

Last T-ball games

Savanna getting ready to hit the ball.

Mitchel hitting the ball.

We finished t-ball for the season this last week. To be honest I was so releaved. Don't get me wrong, it was fun and good for the kids but it just was a lot. Savanna loved the whole season and got really good by the end. She told me that she loves t-ball and that she was sad that it was over. By the end of the season Mitchel did a lot better, but it was still a little bit of a struggle every single game. His last game on Wednesday was at 8:30 am, and he is not a morning person, so he didn't want to play. So I bribed him. I know that I shouldn't have, but I told him that if he tried, and actually ran and didn't complain I would buy him a prize. He has been wanting a new Batman watch that he saw at Walmart, so we went and got him one after the game. It was well worth the bribe, because he actually did try at his game and I think that he had fun.

Savanna had two games on her last day, one at 9:30 am and one at 2:30 pm. We got mixed up on the time because we thought it was at 1:30, so there was a bit of confusion and it turned out to be an all day thing. Oh well.




No comments: