Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Savanna's T-ball game




Today Savanna had a make-up T-ball game. Unlike her little brother Mitch, she loves it! It is fun to watch her and she is pretty good at too.

I switched my work schedule to Tuesday's and Thursday's, instead of Monday's and Thursday's so that I could go to all their T-ball games, and then the Wed. game last week got canceled because of rain and rescheduled for Today. Of course things never go quite as they are planned. Oh well, it worked out ok, Reid came to Koala Kids after sleeping part of the day (he works nights) and picked the kids up and took them to T-ball. Mitchel had to miss his game today, there was just no way that I could get him there with work and everything. And since he isn't really enjoying it, I thought it would be ok this time.

I have recently joined the Melaleuca Fitness Center. I am seeing a personal trainer-Katie. I am really enjoying it. She definately pushes me way harder than I would push myself. This is my 2nd full week of going to her. I do it twice a week. I hope that I will see a difference.

1 comment:

Benner said...

Go Savanna! I remember my t-ball days...I loved it! Awesome posts Rach. I especially enjoyed your posts on your trip to New York. I am excited to keep up on mine better and to post comments on yours and Mom's. Hopefully we can get the rest of the family joined in before long.