Monday, June 9, 2008

Mitchel's T-ball game


Today was Mitch's second T-ball game. I wasn't able to take him to his first game last week because I had to work, so Ruth and my Mom took him. He doesn't like it, and doesn't want to participate. It is like pulling teeth to get him to go out on the field, and when he is out there he won't do anything but stand there. I am not sure what to do about it. Do I try to force him and make both of us miserable, or do I let him quit and feel like a failure? I have decided that we will keep trying at least for a few more games. I am hoping that maybey we can get out and practice a little, especially if Reid practices with him and he will get excited about it and want to do it. He is just kind of a stubborn child. (Just like his Dad!) Savanna is also playing on a team, but she had a buy today. I will get some pictures of her at her next game. I heard that she did great at her game last week.

2 comments:

Mickey said...

rachel you are awesome! M itch is a little stubborn but aren't we all. he may be a little young and he might just not like it. but i think you are right to give it a few more times. he will let you know. but he could be like James was with his bike. He just wouldn't ride it. Then all of a sudden he was almost 7, he just took off & now he loves it!

Mickey said...

hey Rachel check out my new blog that Ben helped me set up today. He did the typing. I am pretty slow !
mfuhriman.blogspot.com