Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today.....

Well, actually I am leaving tomorrow morning early for New York City!!! If I can make it there, I'll make it any where!! Hee Hee. Anyway, I am really excited for my trip to the big city. I am going to NYC with my sisters and my Mom. We have 2 broadway shows booked, a couple of different tours and some reservations at restaraunts all lined up. I am leaving Reid home with the children for 6 days (5 nights). He should be just fine. He is looking forward to some time off from his site job, but I don't think he realizes how much work it is to be home with 3 children. Anyway, I am really looking forward to it. Reid bought me a new camera today, since our old one was starting to not work so great and we needed a new memory card. So I am feeling spoiled. Any way I will take lots of pictures and post them when I get back!!

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

Hope you have lots of fun!