Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

Here is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Sargent with all her grandkids!!

For Mother's Day this year Reid and the kids made me a card and gave me a gift certificate to go get flowers to plant in my flower garden. I am so excited. That is my favorite thing about spring and summer are the flowers. I have learned to love to work in my flower garden. There is nothing better than having a beautiful flower garden and to know that you are responsible for making it that way. We had a great day, the kids sang Mother's day songs in Sacrament meeting and we went to my Mom's after church for dinner. We also celebrated my Dad, Ruth and Stevan's birthday's. It was almost like Christmas over there because there were so many gifts exchanged. Me and my sisters all helped make dinner, it was delicious. We had homeade lasagne, salad, fresh fruit, and bread. I am so lucky to have such a great family.


On Saturday Reid, the kids and I took his Mom out to lunch with Lori her kids, and Ben and Holly. We went to Sizzler, it was a little crazy with all the kids, but we had fun. With Reid working Sunday night there was no way we would be able to fit in both families on Sunday, so we decided to celebrate Mother's Day with her on Saturday. It was good.

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day! You deserve it because you are a wonderful, very patient Mother!