Sunday, November 15, 2015

Treyton turns 9

I remember being pregnant with Treyton and just being miserable.  His was my hardest pregnancy, I don't know why I think it was because we were building a new house, I started off the pregnancy not in good shape and I just felt miserable the whole time.  It was really rough having 2 and 3 year old at home also.  I remember spending a lot of time laying on the couch just watching them run wild.  But I look back on it and realize what a blessing he has been in our family.  He is super chill and easy going.  He loves, I mean loves football.  He would watch it all day every day if he could and every day after school he goes outside and throws the football for hours.  This year he got to have a friend party.  We went to ijump, I only let him invite a few friends- he had McKay, Hudson, Charlie, Max, Cooper and Wyat, he had a ton of fun.  We also celebrated it with a big party at Grandma and Grandpa Fuhriman and with my family at the Sargent's.  He is really loved.  We gave him a football, a sleeping bag and a thermarest.  He is now all ready for winter camp outs!




























No comments: