Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Spider Party 2015

My Mom had her annual "spider party" at the beginning of October.  She went all out as usual, she helped the kids make piñatas earlier in the summer, she did treasure hunts for all the different age groups, she has spidergetti (spaghetti for lunch) and sang "There is No Such Thing as a Witch".  Stevan even gave a little speech on spiders.  She invited all her grandkids and the neighborhood kids.  My Mom is truly an example to me of what kind of Grandma I want to be.
I made these spider cookies

Carolina and Naomi at lunch

Treyton and Naomi

Savanna

Mitch, Cooper and Elijah

All the pinatas

Steve doing his spider talk


She also had everyone make their own plates, they turned out so cute!


Mitchel made Sponge Bob's pineapple house

Treyton's baseball

Carolina did a penguin

Savanna's strawberry pinata

Grandma's spider pinata







No comments: