Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Savanna turns 13


Our sweet Savanna turned 13 this year.  How is that even possible.  She is officially a teenager.  She really is a good girl, she is an excellent student, great on the piano, a good example to her siblings, and definitely a great athlete.  I am so proud of the young women that she is becoming.  She got a new dress, some basketball shoes, a new lunch bag for school, and a new watch from us.  She got a bunch of new clothes from her aunts and uncles and the Sargent grandparents got her some basketball clothes, and from the Fuhriman grandparents she got some fun card games and a beach towel.
Savanna wanted a strawberry cake


I told her that she could have a birthday party but she didn't really want to .  So we celebrated up at Sheep Creek and then again with my family.  And then later in the month we had a birthday celebration for all the October birthdays with the Fuhrimans.  It was a full month of celebrating for her.












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a present for her too she can have my big dick to gag down on I'll even surprise her when I cum