Sunday, May 17, 2015

Various Spring happenings

I love it when my kids fall asleep in the middle of the day, there is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child

The egg drop for Pack meeting, Treyton, Mitchel and Kaden Hansen all had the same idea

It hardly snowed this winter, so when it snowed in April we were excited.

This dog Popper has stolen our heart, even though he drives us nuts

Slade and Charlotte turned 3- how did that happen!



Reid got a trailer for free from the Hamiltons and has spent much time and effort fixing it up

We had our 14th wedding anniversary!

More sleeping photos- Sweet Savanna
sweet Carolina


 
We are spending lot of time watching Mitch play baseball, he is on a great team, with a great coach and playing great!

Reid brought me flowers for our anniversary- I love them!


Mitch pitching


Mitch mowing the lawn

Carolina and Naomi at the dress rehearsal


Dance recital




Mitch practicing at his coaches house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those 2 gils can have anice fun thresome w me!!! I have nice dick or her little body beautiful it will make her feel very good but very big just what the girls want