Saturday, March 1, 2014

Grandma and Grandpa Romrell

I have had the opportunity the last few months to help a little bit with Grandma and Grandpa Romrell.  It has truly been a blessing to me to help a little.  I started going up on Thursday nights with Leah and help put them to bed, and then every other Saturday getting Grandma up from her nap and get them dinner.  But then Leah's pregnancy started progressing and we decided that it was best that she didn't lift anymore so I haven't gone on Thursday's anymore but Reid and I have got to go several times on Saturday.  It has been really nice to talk to Grandpa and to force me to get up there and see them.  Who knows how much longer we will have with them.  Poor Grandma isn't communicating hardly at all now, you really wonder what she is thinking.




No comments: