Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mitchel turns 9

I can't believe my little Mitchel bugs is  9 years old.  He is such a good kid.  He really does help me out a bunch and I feel so lucky to be his Mom.

We had a family birthday party on friday night.  We had the Grandparents over for dinner and all the cousins and aunts and uncles over for cake and ice cream and to open presents.  We are so lucky to be apart of such an amazing family on both sides.  Mitchel was so excited he got his first pocket knife from his Dad.  And he got an awesome fishing pole and fishing tackle box from Grandma and Grandpa Sargent, and a fun wii game from Grandma and Grandpa Fuhriman

We give our kids friend birthday parties for their 6, 9 and 12 year old birthdays so this year was Mitchel's.  He was so excited.  We had his friends over for pizza, then we went bowling and then finished up with cake and ice cream and presents.  I know Mitch had a lot of fun, and I hope his friends enjoyed it as well.
Birthday cake-fisherman
Carolina helped me decorate it
opening presents at the family birthday party



Birthday cake for the friend party
bowling party

Treyton bowling- he did awesome!
Tyler bowlling
 Kids birthday party- Tyler, Carolina, Kaiden, Mitchel, Savanna, Gabe, Elijah, Treyton, Cooper and McKinley

1 comment:

Mickey said...

Rachel you are quite the cake maker! I heard it was a very fun party! Mitch is a very special young man, and I am a lucky grandma. I appreciate him very much, and love that he never forgets to give me a hug. Love you Mitch