Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Annual Cabin Trip 2013

I have not posted for a long time, I don't know what my problem is.  Life has been good.  I am behind on my posting and hopefully I will get caught up in the next few weeks.

We had a wonderful trip a few weekends ago down to Salt Lake and to Park City Utah for our annual Cabin trip with the Hamilton's and most of Reid's Family (we missed Ben's family and Roxanne's family:)

We had such a great time!  The kids looked forward to this trip for weeks, in fact Treyton and Mitchel had their suitcases packed for 2 weeks before hand.  Some times the anticipation is better than the actual experience.

This is when we first got to the cabin, they were so excited for all the open space!
We usually ride up the hill to the cabin in a snowmobile, but this year we decided we needed the exercise so we hiked up the hill!  I was sore the next day, it was a different kind of workout than what I am used to.

I love this picture!  Savanna was helping Carolina eat her breakfast!
Reid anhd the boys went out looking for wildlife!
Me and Mitchel trying to get warm by the fire! 
Carolina trying to blow the fire!  So cute!
Brad and Corri the wonderful hosts! (And Grandma in the corner!)
The girls getting ready to go to bed!
Ice fishing! The kids had such a blast fishing!  They all caught fish!












 My poor Treyton- the picture doesn't do it justice how bad his face was.  He fell on the treadmill a few days before the cabin and then got sunburned while ice fishing and the poor kids face swelled up!
 On our way home from Salt Lake we went to temple square and they went to the children's museum, it was so cool!
We had a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Mickey said...

the kids really did have a fun time. It love the pictures. I think the ice fishing was the highlight of the trip for sure. I am really glad that you went to temple square. The kids are old enough now to really understand and enjoy it. It was a fun weekend.