Sunday, October 28, 2012

Wrestling











Wrestling season has begun!  We had a few weeks where wrestling and football overlapped, that was a little crazy, thankfully football is over and now Mitch and Treyton can focus on wrestling.  This is Mitchel's 3rd year of wrestling and Treyton's first year.  They both love it.  It keeps us very busy with 3 practices a week and usually 1 match a week.  I really don't mind though because it is something that my boys love.  The sport is pretty intense and very personal and sometimes those matches are hard to watch when your boy is trying so hard and you think they are getting hurt or frustrated, but I think it is a great life sport.

1 comment:

Mickey said...

I LOVE wrestling. I didn't think it would be a sport I would like when your dad started it. But I couldn't wait for the next match. I can't wait to watch you Treyton and Mitch!