Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Waterskiing

Last night my family went up to Blacktail to celebrate my brother-in-law Kent's birthday and also to celebrate the end of summer.  It is so fun to hang out with these people that I love and to spend time away from our phones and by the lake.  Me and the girls (Val, Sara, and Ruth) went on the boat for a while by ourselves, we all waterskiied and laughed and had a great time.  Sometimes you just need some girl time!

Getting dinner going!

Charlotte and Sargent's first outing to Blacktail
Ruth
Add caption
Add caption
Happy Birthday Kent!  That is why we had our little party up at Blacktail, to celebrate Kent's birthday!

Ruth on skii's

Me water skiing, I have a goal to get up on ski's every year until I am 70


Sara, in her first attempt to ski- post twins
She did it!

Val!
Karlee and Savanna
Kent and Mitchel







No comments: