Sunday, July 29, 2012

A trip to Coeur d"Alene

 Me trying to throw a strap, what a joke, I couldn't get it to go over the truck, I am such a wimp!
 Reid tightening down the strap on the lumber load.

 We passed a natural spring and loaded up on some great tasting water in Montana
I got the chance to go in the truck with Reid for 2 days, he had a salt load up to Coeur d'Alene, and I haven't ever had the chance to go there.  I wanted to go and see what he has been talking about.  It was a gorgeous drive and I had a great time hanging out with my husband and enjoy his company.  The bad thing was that his truck only has a twin bed in it, so we had to squish on the bed (it's a good thing that we like each other.)  I also had problems with my legs and feet swelling from sitting so long.  But it is good to see what Reid does and appreciate how hard he works for our family!

No comments: