Friday, March 23, 2012

Alex's bridal shower

Alex will probably kill me if she see's the pictures I posted. We made her try on her little nightie's, over her clothes of course. She looks so cute!



She was a little embarrassed with some of the gifts, I won't tell you what she got!






Carolina loves Alex!


Chris was busily writing down what she got from who.


A fun honeymoon basket.


Some of the girls at the shower. We had a great turn out!


We played a game that if she didn't get the same answer that Nathan (her fiance) came up with she had to put another piece of gum in her mouth. She did really good and only had to chew a few pieces.



The cute bride to be.


My cousin Alex Hepworth is getting married in April. I can't believe that she is old enough to be getting married, I still remember when she was born, she was born a few days after I graduated from High School. I remember her spending so much time at our house when she was a little girl and being so in love with her as a child. She has worked with me at Koala Kids for the last several years and so it has been really great working with her and getting to know her again as a teenager and adult. Leah and I hosted a shower for her on Wednesday night and invited all the girls from Koala Kids, it was a fun night and it was great to see her embarrassed by all the fun presents she got.

No comments: