Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A few fun miscellaneous December happenings

We got to witness Uncle Shon (Reid's sister Roxanne's husband) coming home on leave from Afghanistan after being gone 6 months.
Cody and Shon seeing each other for the first time.

I have to admit I got a little teary. I can't imagine not seeing my little babies for that long.


Shon and Roxanne


Treyton was so excited to see Shon

Treyton and Cody playing while they were waiting for the plane
We also went to Leo's place for Cody's birthday party, I didn't get many pictures.


This year I made gingerbread men, for the first time ever. The kids has so much fun decorating them.



This morning I heard Carolina saying "poopy" so I thought I needed to change her diaper, until I looked over and saw that she was trying to get the wipes out so that she could change the dolls diaper. So cute, I had to take a picture.
This month has been busy and fun, I just wanted to post a few of the pictures I have captured so far. I didn't have my camera the night we did our gingerbread houses and Santa visited at my parents house, but we had a lot of fun then too.

2 comments:

Lori said...

you are always so busy and doing so many fun things with your kids!

Mickey said...

Oh, this is the first I have seen any airport pictures. Thank you. Wow, I love the pose Mitch with your awesome Gingerbread man. You are always having so much fun. Time out to give mom a great big hug. She is Awesome!