Saturday, September 18, 2010

This one is for Mitch

Warning: Bragging Alert!



Today was Mitchel's 2nd football game. This is the first year he has played football. I was shocked at how much fun it is to watch, I don't know why but I wasn't very excited about going to his football games (probably because I don't really know the game very well). But so far they have been so fun to go and watch and I am amazed at how into the game I get. Last week their team didn't score at all and they kind of got stomped. (It didn't help that the other team was a lot older than theirs. But today they tied, Mitch's team scored 2 touch downs, and Mitch was the one that scored both of them! We were so excited. He is a fast little runner so both times that they got the ball to him he was able to run the ball across the field and score touch downs.



That is Mitch running about to score the 1st touch down.

This was Mitch and Hayden Jackson. I missed it but after the touch down Hayden went up to Mitch and did a chest bump, Mitch wasn't really sure what he was trying to do-- it was funny.


Mitch running- Stevan is the coach along with my cousin Heath Jackson
the cute boy!

5 comments:

Mickey said...

I remember telling Mitch last summer what an awesome runner he was! Look out Hillcreast, here comes Mitchel Fuhriman from Bonneville, you don't have a chance! Mitch I will be at your next game. I can't wait! It is wonderful to see that great big smile. You are awesome.
Treyton looks so grown up with his backpack.

Valeen said...

That is awesome! A mother has every right to brag on her kids. Good job!

Garling Ranch said...

I always love reading your blog. It is so fun to see what is going on in your life and staying updated. Glad to see all is well! :)

Robin said...

I believe that you are not bragging when talking about your own children! I love watching my kids play sports too and I also get way into the games! It is so fun to see what your kids can do!

Roxanne said...

Go Mitch! You are AWESOME!