Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy weekend


The birthday boys- Elijah and Easton

This has been an unusually busy weekend, but filled with lots of fun things, so I am not complaining.

To start off the weekend last night we celebrated my nephew's Easton and Elijah's birthday party. We had a little party over at the Beck's home. It is always fun to get together and enjoy one another's company. Sometimes I feel like we spoil these kids a little too much, but then I just need to remember it is only once a year that they get a birthday. And they feel loved, which is most important.
Last night after we came home from the party our niece Emily came and slept over, she came up for the weekend with Uncle Danny and she wanted to spend the night playing with Savanna. They had lots of fun playing.

Then today I hosted a baby shower for my friends Heidi and Michelle that I work with. It was kind of funny because for some reason I thought that the shower was at 2 pm, but low and behold it was at 1pm. So I was really glad that Andrea (another friend that was co-hosting) came early to help get it ready. I thought that is was strange that she was coming over at 11:30 to help get ready, I thought to myself, "you really don't need to come 2 1/2 hours early " It's a good thing she did come, or else I would have not been ready when the guests started showing up at 1:00.

This afternoon also Savanna got to go to Easton's "friend" birthday party. They went to the movie, and had a great time! While Savanna was at her b-day party and I was having the shower Reid took Mitch and Treyt to his Mom's to hang out with Grandma Mickey. I think everyone had a good afternoon.

Unfortunately the only pictures I got were from the b-day party last night.

No comments: