Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suprise!


So today as I was sitting on the floor folding laundry the door bell rang, and to my suprise this is what was at more door....
I could not have been more suprised. Since we have been married there have only been a handful of times that he has sent me flowers, just because they aren't really practical. But they were very much appreciated today and brought a tear to my eye. The card said "I love you" Reid.
He has been working a lot extra the past couple of weeks to earn some extra money for Christmas. I really appreciate his work ethic and that he is willing to work hard so that we can have the things that we need. But I really miss having him around! Thanks for the flowers honey!


4 comments:

Layton Mom said...

How sweet and thoughtful of him.

Mickey said...

They are beautiful! just like you. Life is good.

Robin said...

What a great guy!

Natalie♥ said...

Love those pretty flowers Rachel :) :)