Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Mt. Borah


















Reid went with his friend Doug Anderson and climbed Mt. Borah yesterday. Mt. Borah is the tallest mountain in Idaho, and I guess it was not an easy hike. From looking at the pictures it looks like they should have used ropes to climb parts of it. I am just glad that he made it home safe and sound. He said that he is glad that he did it, but he never has to do it again. It is now crossed off his bucket list. But they made it! This is something I never need to do.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Sweet photos Reid! I remember hiking Borah a few years back--it's hard! I have some pictures in the exact same spots as you:) I thought it was a challenging and beautiful hike. Glad you had fun.

Lori said...

Fun! It is a great hike but I would agree that once is enough. The second time we headed up we started to wonder "why?" and didn't end up summitting. Glad you had such a beautiful day for the climb.