Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm house sick!

I got a call tonight from Mitchel who is in Salt Lake. He said "Hi Mom". I can't believe how bad I miss them even though they should be back tomorrow. I said "Mitch, I miss you so much." He then said back "I'm house sick." and it sounded like he was about to start crying. I talked to him some more, and he told me about how he is helping Dad fix the roof and that he is being a good boy. When I talked to Reid he said that Mitchel is a little home sick, but that he was fine.

I just wanted to get in the car right then and drive down to Salt Lake and pick him up. I think having my kids away from me is harder for me then it is for them. At least they are with their Dad and cousins and I know that they are being taken care of. I feel bad, but Savanna and I had to stay home so that she wouldn't miss her field trip today, and I don't really like to travel this close to having a baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that's so sweet! I hope you are feeling well, it's getting close.

Nat said...

What a cute little boy! I bet it was nice to have them all home for church.