Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mitch's birthday party

Mitch blowing out his candles
He got a new Spider Man bike
Mitch and all his cousins, that can't wait to see what he opens next.

He got a new Tonka truck from Treyton and Savanna

Wow, the anticipation.

This was Mitchel's cake that I made. He requested a white cake with Strawberries on it and the Hulk and Kung Fu Panda. So I did the best I could with those requirements. It's not the prettiest cake I have ever made, but he loved it.
We had a really fun time celebrating Mitchel's birthday tonight. He was so excited! It is fun to see your child get all that attention from everyone. We have a great family on both sides that are very supportive.

2 comments:

Holli Fuhriman said...

I think your cake looks wonderful! and didn't everyone say it tasted great?

Nat said...

Your cake is awesome! Mmm, strawberries! What a fun birthday!