Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thank goodness this week is over!

My boss Linda- This is what we did for 3 days
Here are our beautiful cookies.

This has been a very long, and tiring week for me. I usually work 2 days a week and that is perfect. But this week was our annual Valentines Sugar Cookie fundraiser, and I get to be so lucky to help frost those sugar cookies. We sold over 1,500 cookies. So we spent Wednesday, Thursday and Friday frosting. It was exhausting, especially being pregnant. I felt like I didn't see Reid all week. He is working nights, and so I would get home just in time for him to leave for work. But it is over and I'm trying to recover today.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Sugar cookies...YUM! I frosted about three dozen on Monday for mutual on Tuesday, and that was plenty for me; I can't imagine doing 1500!

Mickey said...

I actually had some, and they were great. I am sorry you had to work so long. It probably seemed like it was never going to end. But they really were good!