Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grandmas's "V" Party

Baby Kate
Easton and Savanna
Treyton and McKay

The 3 Muskateers (Cooper, Mitch & Elijah)

All the grandkids (Mitch, Elijah, Cooper, McKay, Treyton, Savanna, Easton & Kate)

My Mom planned a fun party for Family Home Evening on Monday night. She called it a "V" party. It was called that because it was for Valentine's Day, the kids all got to wear their new vests that she made them for Christmas, and we had a variety of pizza's for dinner. We also played a vocabulary game with words that all start with the letter "v". She reminds me very much of my Grandma Romrell. I guess that we all follow after the footprints of our Mother's. I hope that I do as well!

Here are some pictures from the party.

5 comments:

Shanda said...

How cute! That is awesome that she does that! You are just as creative so I am sure that you will do just as well!

Nat said...

What a fun little party idea! I really should do something for my kids for V-day, eh? You know, besides Jakob's class party.

Garling Ranch said...

Love the pictures! It is true, in most cases, we do turn out like our moms.

Natalie♥ said...

How fun!!! I love the little vests. I am so happy for you that you are having a baby girl!!! How are you feeling? It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever, hope you are doing good.

Miranda said...

What a fun night and memory. Your family sure has cute kids.