Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Savanna's 6 year old birthday!

Savanna this year's school picture
Savanna, Aunt Sara & Easton. (I love this picture of Savanna)

Savanna at 6 months old
Savanna's blessing day.
The day Savanna was born- what a day!

Today is Savanna's 6th birthday. I can't believe that it is even possible, it seems like just yesterday that I was pregnant with her. She has been an incredible blessing in our lives, I am so thankful that she got to come to our family! Just to tell you a little bit about our Savanna:

1. She is an incredible thoughtful person, she wants to make everyone around her happy.
2. She is very organized, and spends many hours per week cleaning her room and organizing her closet.

3. She is very much a "girly, girl" She loves to dress up and do her hair, and put on make up if I ever let her.
4. She is good at almost everything she tries, she is good at gymnastics, running, sports, school work, and riding her bike. And these are just the things that she has tried.
5. She loves to play games, we would play games all day if I was up for it.

6. She loves to play with her cousins and friends, she makes friends easily and other kids like to be around her.

There are many more hundreds of reasons that she is a special little girl, these are just a few, but I just wanted to let you all know.


4 comments:

Nat said...

Happy birthday to Savanna! I remember when she was in our nursery class. She was so creative and would get all the kids to play games together.

stevie kay said...

Happy birthday Savanna! I remember having her in my class when she was just little (younger than 2). It's so fun to see them grow and to see those little things about their personalities that just stick (like how thoughtful and conciencious she is of others).

Jodi said...

Wow! what a pretty baby and she is still such a pretty girl. She always has the cutest little diva outfits on in church. She is a very sweet girl. I would add to her birthday list that she is a really good artist. I learned that when I was her primary teacher.

Natalie♥ said...

Savanna is such a sweetheart! Tell her happy birthday for us. And we will have to have a game day with her and Maddy, she loves to play games too and I just can't play games all day.