Saturday, June 7, 2008

Is it really June!


I just came in tonight from trying to water my flowers, and I am freezing! I can't believe that it is really June. It has been windy and cold and rainy for days, I am really ready for some warm weather. I love to plant flowers and watch them grow. It is strange to me since as a child I absolutely hated working in the yard and in the garden. I would rather clean the whole house than have to work outside, but I enjoy it now. There is a lot of satisfaction in having something grow and become beautiful because of the efforts you put in.

I can't wait for it to warm up a little so that I can spend some more time working in my yard, I still want to plant some more flowers and also get working in my backyard and try to make that better. I have found if I get out there regularly and stay on top of the weeds it never gets to bad. I guess that there is a silver lining to it not warming up, at least I don't have an expensive electric bill because of the air conditioning!

No comments: