Sunday, May 4, 2008

Treyton's first week of nursery


Today was Treyton's first "official" week of nursery. We actually took him 2 weeks ago for about 1/2 the time but stayed with him the whole time. I can't believe that he is already 18 months old. He is growing up so fast. He did good today. Reid took him and stayed with him for about 10 minutes, and then I came in for a little while and then we left him and he was just fine. But after Sunday School Reid peeked in to check on him and Treyton saw him, so he wanted to go with him. But it was so cute to see him in his class sitting on his chair while they were singing. He is such a fun little boy, very active and wants to climb on everything. I feel like my job right now is just simply to keep this kid alive, because he is such a danger to himself. He climbs up onto everything and gets into everything. Today while in the bathtub with Savanna, I had to leave the room for a few minutes and when I came back he had dumped about 5 glasses full of water on the bathroom floor. What a mess! Anyway, I wouldn't trade him for the world. I feel bad sometimes because I am always putting to much responsibility on Savanna, I need to remember that she is only 5.

1 comment:

Natalie♥ said...

I love your blog!!!! How fun. Your kids are so cute and I love all your fun family pictures. You are doing great. And 42 pounds wow! You should be very proud of yourself.